Head of Corporate and Business Unit. Her practice is concentrated in the areas of Business, Commercial Society and Regulations.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre & Maestra (PUCMM) – Santo Domingo, D.R. – Bachelor´s Degree in Law – Magna Cum Laude, 2000.
- Tulane University – New Orleans, USA – Masters in Commercial Law, 2002
Areas of Practice
- Corporate Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Foreign Investments
- Regulated Industries
- Free Zones
- Tax Incentives
- Renewable Energy
- Agency and Distribution under Law 173 and CAFTA-DR
- Dominican Bar Association
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- Inter-American Association of Intellectual Property (ASIPI)
- Foreign Lawyers Association (FLAT)
Speaker: Several conferences for the dissemination of Law No. 479-08 dated 11/12/08 on Companies and Individual Enterprises of Limited Liabilities.
Languages:Spanish, English, French (basic)